Boho Live Edge Wood Coffee Table
Boho Live Edge Wood Coffee Table At A Glance:
- Available in Walnut, and Cherry
- Features straight legs. Visit our other product offerings for angled leg styles.
- Cherry is shown in the first listing picture.
- Dimensions: 17”H x your choice of 36/42/48/60” Length. *Width will vary based on the individual slab but varies between 16-23 approximately for standard width and 24-32 for extra wide.
All dimensions are customizable. Simply contact us with your preferences.
- Depending on species, available stock and width/depth your table may be made of anywhere from one to three slabs joined together to get desired width/depth.
- Bottom shelf provides generous storage space.
- This listing is for the wood table only. Staging items are not included.
This piece is made from a slab of live edge and sits on straight legs of the same wood species and typically out of the same slab ends. Depending on species, available stock and width/depth your table may be made of anywhere from one to three slabs joined together to get desired width/depth.
As with any slab top, lead time and specific character, colour, grain and details of the slab depends on what is available at the time. This listing shows what we built for a specific customer. What we craft for you will be unique and one of a kind.
This piece has already been sold but this is a listing that can be purchased to allow you to make a fully custom unique dream piece of furniture all your own.
Please note: due to the nature of wood, your piece may include some knots, and variations in colour and grain, and other natural wood characteristics. Colours may vary slightly as a result of different screen resolutions.
Staging items not included.
Our current processing time (the time to build and finish your furniture) is 4-6 weeks. Shipping times, via Canada Post/USPS, are approximately 7-10 days, after our processing time. Larger orders shipped by UPS takes approximately 6-8 days, after our processing time. We are not responsible for shipping delays related to courier delays, custom delays, etc. Any return shipping fees are to be paid by the buyer. The buyer is responsible for any customs, or duty charges that may occur.